|Product Type||Fuel Dispenser|
|Display Type||LCD, Touch Screen|
|Flow Range||10 LPM - 1000 LPM|
|Features||GPS, GPRS, GSM, Wi-Fi|
Sturdy and maintenance-free stainless steel casing provided
with key lock.
· Impressive 8" graphics color LED touch-screen display.
· Can be activated either by vehicle TAG, driver TAG or code.
· Automatic identification and authorisation to fuel delivery
only to personnel provided with the pre-programmed TAG.
· Every fuelling operation is tracked and processed.
The system is designed to improve the control of
unattended refuelling operations.
· It combines RFID technology to identify vehicles/drivers and
automated fuel management to process the refuelling operation
· It allows the independent management of the system without
needs of supervision or dedicated personnel.
· It records all data on the Microsoft SQL database.
· It can be integrated with the client's business management
systems compatible with Microsoft SQL.
· It processes statistics and average calculation of fuel consumption.
· Operations can be filtered and displayed on the basis of date, driver, vehicle, site, dispenser, as well as between two dates, by day, week, month and many other parameters.
· Continuous monitoring and management of tanks' stock.It permits several customized restrictions for each TAG, as maximum number of deliveries, product and quantity for
any TAG, working time-restrictions, setting of personal password/code as well as many others.
· The system can be updated via TAG, LAN, USB connection or SMS..
· In case EMILTOUCH is connected to a level probe, the system can also provide the following information: real-time accurate tank's stock volume, product level, water level and temperature; it can also provide a multi-purpose relays system which can be used for outputs such as overfill, minimum level or any other sensor alarm.